Our goal at Bay Eight is to provide you with a convenient, accessible, high-quality experience. In order for us to assure convenience and accessibility to all of the guests, it is important that guests arrive timely for all scheduled appointments or cancel the appointment 24 hours in advance. This policy allows us to make better use of our available appointments.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations made after the 24-hour deadline will result in a cancellation fee equal to the total amount of the scheduled studio time or a forfeit of deposit/prepayment. We do not offer refunds on cancellations made before the 24-hour deadline. Payment made at the time of booking will be held as a credit on-file for one year.
- RESCHEDULING POLICY: You are only allowed to reschedule your session one time. Rescheduled sessions after the initial change will result in the forfeit of deposit/prepayment. We do not offer refunds on rescheduled sessions made before the 24-hour deadline. Payment made at the time of booking will be held as a credit on-file for one year.
- MISSED APPOINTMENT POLICY: A “missed appointment” is an occurrence where someone does not show up for an appointment and does not cancel the appointment in advance of the scheduled date and time. If you do not show up for your appointment and you do not cancel the appointment 24 hours in advance, we will record this as a “missed appointment” and will result in a missed appointment fee equal to the total amount of the scheduled studio time or a forfeit of deposit/prepayment.
- PAYMENTS AND FEES: We accept major label PO’S, cash, wire transfers, and credit card/debit cards. There is a 4% processing fee when accepting credit card payments, a $15.00 wire transfer fee.
- DEPOSITS: A deposit of one-half 50% is required to reserve your scheduled session. The remaining balance is due upon arrival before the start of your session. Payees must provide a valid photo ID along with the credit card used for payment upon arrival. The ID must match the name on the card used for deposit/balance payments. If the person who made the payment is not in attendance or does not have an ID, your deposit will be forfeited unless an alternative method of payment is provided.
- YOUR SESSION: Please arrive on time for your session as we do not push sessions back for tardiness. If you show up to your session late you will still be charged for the full-time scheduled.
- YOUR GUESTS: There is a maximum of 3 guests allowed per session in our facility. There are no children or pets allowed in our facility. We will provide you with a guest list to fill out when you arrive. Any additional guests will be asked to leave the facility.